Almond Butter Blondies
| ALMOND BUTTER BLONDIES | I thought it would be a good idea to start putting some baked goods on this page because I basically have…none. So, in time I hope to fill this feed with a small amount of sweet #paleo treats. 🍪🥧🍰 My friend Sam has the biggest sweet tooth I know. She told me about how she has a separate shelf in her stomach for dessert. Meaning..no matter how full she is after dinner, she always has room for dessert. When she told me that I thought that was just the cutest thing and I quote it often. 😚 I don’t often eat dessert because I don’t have that shelf. If I stuff myself on dinner..I want to fall asleep..not eat dessert. How about you? Do you have a dessert shelf too??
3/4 cup blanched almond Flour
1/2 cup cassava flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil
2/3 cups smooth almond butter
1/4 tsp salt
1tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup paleo friendly chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish
- Combine flours, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, melted coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla, coconut sugar, and maple syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients little by little until fully incorporated
- Add chocolate chips and coconut flakes
- Add mixture to the 8×8 baking dish. In order to move the batter around, don’t be afraid to wet your hands slightly and mold batter to fit the inside of the greased pan. Add a few more chocolate chips to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes
*Some of the links on this page are affiliate links for products that I truly love and recommend. By clicking on one of the links, I may receive a small amount of commission. This helps me continue to provide you with new spinachandbacon recipes. Thank you for all of your support!