No Bake Pumpkin Cake Bites
| NO BAKE PUMPKIN CAKE BITES | I am at the point in the year where I am making all the Fall thingsss…but I still haven’t let go of Hotdogs and BBQ food. It’s an interesting place for sure…but the food is good in this place so I have planted my feet and here is where I will stay. 😚 These No Bake Pumpkin Cake Bites are Paleo, Whole 30, Dairy-free, and Refined Sugar-free. You can make them with or without my dairy free frosting. You can even make it with real cream cheese 🤷♀️ – I am definitely not the dairy police. 🧀👩✈️
1 cup blanched almond flour
3 tbsp pumpkin puree
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp smooth nut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2.5 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp coconut flour
2 Pinches of salt
- Mix everything together until it resembles cookie dough.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Form into balls
- Keep in the Fridge or Freezer
Dairy- Free Cream Cheese Drizzle
4 oz dairy free cream cheese(I use Kite Hill)
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 tbsp grass fed butter (or coconut oil)
- Drizzle on top of the Cake Balls. You can add to the top in any way you prefer. If you are looking to create a drizzle, I find that it is easiest when the frosting is at room temperature.
* Some of the links on this page are affiliate links for products that I truly love and recommend. By clicking on one of the links, I may receive a small amount of commission. This helps me continue to provide you with new spinachandbacon recipes. Thank you for all of your support!