Everything Bagel Sausage Strata
EVERYTHING BAGEL SAUSAGE STRATA 🥯 is the perfect breakfast casserole! Swipe ➡️ for an additional photo! It looks fancy, tastes delicious, feeds a large group, and is so easy to make! You can make this breakfast the night before and then just pop it in the oven the next morning!
Recipe is below!
4 bagels, cut into 8 equal pieces each (I used @traderjoes Gluten Free Everything Bagels
2 cups milk ( I used unsweetened almond milk)
6 breakfast sausage links cooked, cut into chunks (I used @jonesdairyfarm chicken sausage)
4 oz cream cheese, cut into small chunks
3/4 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar and Monterrey Jack)
1/2 tsp salt
Dash of hot sauce
- Grease a 2 quart baking dish
- Add bagel pieces to the dish
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, eggs, salt, and pepper
- Pour egg mixture over bagels
- Top with cooked sausage pieces
- Top with cream cheese pieces
- Top with shredded cheese
- Top with a few dashes of hot sauce (optional)
- Cover dish and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 6 hours
- Remove from fridge when you are ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake for 40 minutes covered, then remove cover and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting
November 2, 2022 at 11:43 am
[…] Everything Bagel Sausage Strata […]