| SAVORY WAFFLES | 🍳 These paleo, gluten free waffles can be kept in your freezer and you can enjoy waffles all week long! They can be used as a bun for your breakfast sandwich or even a hamburger or sandwich for lunch. The maple syrup and vanilla balance the flavors, but they don’t make the waffle sweet. 🍯 If you are someone who loves sweet waffles, feel free to add a touch more maple syrup or just wait to cover them in syrup once they are cooked.
1.25 cup Blanched Almond Flour (cannot be substituted with Almond Meal)
1/4 cup Cassava Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
2 Pinches of salt
3/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk
1.5 tbsp Maple Syrup
6 tbsp coconut oil or grass fed butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, vanilla, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Heat your waffle iron and grease it with butter or coconut oil.
- Cook waffles in the waffle iron
Tag: Paleo, Paleo waffles