Creamy Kale Gnocchi and Pasta
| CREAMY KALE GNOCCHI AND PASTA | when I told you my body was 60% gnocchi, I meant it! Trader Joe’s came out with Kale Gnocchi last week so I had some fun scarfing it down by the bowl-full this weekend. I made a lightened up cream sauce for the dish, and it was perfect!
1/4 reserved pasta water
2 oz Cream Cheese (1/4 of a boxed package)
1/4 almond milk (you can use any milk you like)
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp Black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Hot pepper flakes
1/8 cup Parmesan cheese (use more if you want)
1 pack of kale Gnocchi
6 oz Gluten Free pasta shells
1. Cook kale gnocchi and pasta according to the packages.
2. When you are draining the pasta, keep 1/4 cup of the water.
3. Add water to a small saucepan and turn on low heat.
4. Add cream cheese and olive oil and use a whisk to break it down.
5. Add almond milk, raise heat to medium high, and let the mixture bubble and thicken. Whisk to get rid of any graininess.
6. Add garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and parmesan cheese.
7. Once mixture is thick, add to the Gnocchi and pasta.
8. Top with hot pepper flakes and a bit more parmesan cheese
*some of the links on this page are affiliate links for products that I truly love and recommend. By clicking on one of the links, I may receive a small amount of commission. This helps me continue to provide you with new spinachandbacon recipes. Thank you for all of your support