Wasabi Potato Salad
| WASABI POTATO SALAD | One of my very good friends had an excess of wasabi mayo in her fridge and we discussed this topic for probably farrrrr longer than the average person would and it got me thinking…”what would I do with an excess of wasabi mayo?” So, I came up with this Asian style Potato Salad using my favorite type of potato and a few Asian inspired ingredients. This is the perfect little dish to eat alongside all the traditional fare of Memorial Day Weekend.
1 lb Fingerling potatoes
4 green onions (white parts minced, green parts sliced thin)
1 tsp finely chopped cilantro
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Wasabi Mayo
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes. You want them to be just soft enough to pierce with a fork.
- Drain and Rinse with cold water
- Cut each potato into bite size pieces. About 4 pieces per potato.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more.
- Serve and enjoy!