Buffalo Chicken Helper
Buffalo Chicken Helper! Ohhh and ain’t she pretty? I made this recipe twice this week because it was THAT good! It is the perfect quick and easy meal and it contains ingredients you probably already have in your house.
Time Saving Tip: Make a huge batch on Sunday and you have your lunches made for the week! This recipe could not be easier – I put everything in my slow cooker and then three hours later…. !Voila! Here is a photo of the ingredients needed!
What does Buffalo chicken taste like?
Buffalo chicken has a tangy and spicy taste that you can adjust depending on your spice preference level: mild, medium, or hot.
First, I added my sausage to the crock pot. I used Al Fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage. The garlicky flavor goes so well in this dish, you will love it! Then, I poured in my chicken broth, hot sauce, milk, crushed tomatoes, red peppers, and green onions. I turned the heat on high and let this cook for 2.5 hours.
Then, after 2.5 hours has passed, I add my macaroni, stir it up, and let it cook for 15 minutes.
Lastly, after the additional 15 minutes, I turn off the heat, and stir in the cheese and sour cream! Serve and Enjoy!
Ingredients for this dish:
1lb(16 oz) Al Fresco Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage
2 Cups Chicken Broth
1/2 Cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
8 oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
1 Cup Milk (plus extra at the end)
16 oz Macaroni Elbow Pasta
6 green onions, sliced (white and green parts divided)
1/2 Red Pepper, diced
2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
1. Add Al Fresco Sausage, chicken broth, buffalo hot sauce, crushed tomatoes, milk, onions, and red pepper to a slow cooker(crock pot). Cook on high heat for 2.5 hours
2. Add pasta, stir, and cook for 15 minutes
3. Stir in the cheese and sour cream. Add additional milk (1/4 cup at a time) at the end for a thinner consistency.
If you like this dish, you make also like:
Buffalo Chicken Helper
- Slow Cooker
- 1 lb Chicken Sausage
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
- 8 oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Milk
- 16 oz Macaroni Elbow Pasta
- 6 Green Onions Sliced(white and green parts divided)
- 1/2 Red Pepper diced
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- Add Sausage, chicken broth, buffalo hot sauce, crushed tomatoes, milk, onions, and red pepper to a slow cooker(crock pot). Cook on high heat for 2.5 hours
- Add pasta, stir, and cook for 15 minutes covered.
- Stir in the cheese and sour cream. Add additional milk (1/4 cup at a time) at the end for a thinner consistency.
Follow me on Instagram!