Vegan/Paleo Kale and Spinach Dip
Creamy Kale and Spinach Dip! I loveeee creamy dips, but sometimes they don’t love me. Well, this homemade dip is completely vegan and dairy free with the help of Kite Hill chive cream cheese. I combined a few simple ingredients and created a delicious dip that you can bring to any events where vegan food skeptics are attending. No one will notice. Trust me!
- 6 oz Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Bundle Lacinto Kale, chopped and rib removed
- 5 oz Frozen Spinach
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped thin
- Additional 1/8 tsp salt added at the end.
- Cook chopped kale or frozen spinach with garlic, the whites of the green onion, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Cook until water evaporates. About 5 minutes.
- Add Kite Hill Cream Cheese and Mayonnaise to a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add greens to bowl. Stir, add pepper and taste.
- Add 1/8 tsp salt.
- Add the greens of green onions as a topping.