Mini Veggie Frittatas
Who loves breakfast? I do! I do!! I make sure to stock my freezer with these mini egg frittatas every two weeks. I change up the fillings so I never get bored. I spray a cupcake pan with avocado oil by Chosen Foods(this ensures they pop right out), fill with my fillings, add eggs, and cook for 25 minutes at 400°F. My favorite fillings are diced breakfast sausage, spinach and peppers with a little cheese but they are totally customizable!
Ingredients for 20 Frittatas:
- 10 – 12 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk, Half and Half, or Heavy Cream
- 4 Sausage Links, sliced and diced (Some brands of Breakfast Sausage are small. You would need more in this case)
- Veggies, diced (onions, peppers, spinach, etc.
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F
- Cook sausage with onions and peppers in a saute pan until sausage is browned and onions are slightly brown. *I keep the spinach raw *
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add Milk, a few pinches of salt and pepper. Beat mixture until fully combined.
- Spray two cupcake pans with Avocado Oil. I love the one made by Chosen Foods. Make sure to spray well so that the frittatas do not get stuck.
- Add the sausage, onions, peppers, and raw spinach + whatever other veggies you want to the pan. Make sure to distribute evenly.
- Top with a tbsp of cheese, if using
- Distribute the egg mixture evenly over the sausage, veggies, and cheese. Do not fill more than 3/4 of the way up. Stir each cup to make sure the fillings are fully mixed.
- Put pan in the oven and set the timer for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan and let it cool without touching the frittatas. Each one will shrink a little bit and that will make it easier to remove from the pan.
- Let cool completely and wrap in aluminum foil and add to a freezer bag.