Lemoney Shrimp, Asparagus, and Ravioli
🍋🍋 I have been going crazy for lemons lately. And this lemoney plate of goodness did not disappoint. I made lemoney garlic shrimp, roasted asparagus, and ricotta and lemon zest ravioli! I don’t usually believe thin > thick, BUT when it comes to asparagus I love the thin stalks because they crisp up so well! Mmm!
Frozen Deveined Shrimp with Tails
Ricotta and Lemon Zest Ravioli(cooked according to package directions)
Juice of two lemons
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Butter
Method for Cooking Shrimp
- Thaw shrimp
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add butter and oil to pan on medium heat, then add shrimp. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side, adding half of the lemon juice in the middle of the cooking process.
- Once shrimp are cooked, turn off the heat and add the other half of the lemon juice. Stir!
Method for Roasting Asparagus
- Cut off the purple bottoms of each stalk
- Spread out aspragus on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Cook at 400°F for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Once cooked, leave on the tray untouched for 5 minutes
Tag: Asparagus, Shrimp, Trader joes