Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits! A quick and easy no-bake Valentine’s Day recipe! Make one for yourself, your friends, your partner, your children, or your neighbor. Everyone will love these cute little treats! Delicious layers of graham crackers, mascarpone cheese, strawberry preserves, strawberries, and whipped cream all come together to deliver a delicious treat!
I got my sprinkles on Amazon. They are currently unavailable since it is so close to Valentine’s Day but these sprinkles are still available!
*Substitute chopped walnuts instead of graham crackers to make this grain-free and gluten-free*
Strawberry Cheesecake ParfaitsErin Aronowitz
Delicious layers of graham crackers, mascarpone cheese, strawberry preserves, strawberries, and whipped cream all come together to deliver a delicious treat!
- 8 oz clear glass mug or tall glass
- mixing bowls
- 8 oz Mascarpone Cheese
- 6 Strawberries Sliced
- 1 cup Strawberry Preserves Reduced Sugar, if you can find it
- 12 Graham Crackers (substitute crushed walnuts if gluten-free) 6 Full Sheets
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Whipped Cream
- Mix mascarpone with 1/2 cup of strawberry preserves.
- Slice strawberries
- Smash graham crackers into crumb size. If you are using walnuts, you don’t have to crush them too fine.
- Melt buttter and then combine it with graham crackers (or walnuts)
- Take an 8oz glass, add thin layers of crumb mixture to the bottom, then top with mascarpone mixture, sliced strawberries, extra strawberry preserves. Try to make all the layers thin so you can add two of each layer in each cup. Top each cup with whipped cream and sprinkles!
Keyword dessert, parfait
Tag: cheesecake, cream, Dessert, Gluten free, parfait, Strawberry