Buffalo Chicken Wontons
If I’ve been to a party in the past 10 years and they didn’t serve Buffalo Chicken Dip, I was most likely disappointed. They are like an individual bowl of Buffalo Chicken Dip! They hold more than just a regular dip, and they are all warm and crispy, yet chewy and delicious! If you can’t tell, I absolutely LOVE them! These Buffalo Chicken Wontons make me so happy!
This Buffalo Chicken Wontons recipe has been popular on Pinterest lately, and people keep asking where they can find the recipe. The recipe is on Instagram, but I realize not everyone has instagram, so I am posting it up on my blog to make it easier. Check out the video I made for this recipe on my Instagram or Tiktok account @spinachandbacon
I have been a longtime lover of Frank’s RedHot sauce because it is the perfect combination of flavor and heat. Honestly, I put it on EVERYTHING. I used about half a bottle of the Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce in this recipe so I am saving the other half to make some wings later this week!
The Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce always gives me that authentic restaurant taste because it has just the perfect amount of heat. I love that this wing sauce is in a ready to use bottle and can easily be picked up at my nearest grocery store. Buy Frank’s online or grab them during your next grocery run!
Ingredients for this dish:
Cooked Shredded Chicken
Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
What does Buffalo Chicken taste like?
Buffalo Chicken is tangy and spicy but it can easily be adapted to be either mild, medium, or hot. The most common version of it is for wings, but Buffalo Chicken Dip and Buffalo Chicken Dip have been gaining in popularity in recent years.
If you like this recipe you may also like:
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
Cheesy Turkey Pumpkin Empanadas
Buffalo Chicken WontonsErin Aronowitz
- 40 Wonton Wrappers
- 3 Cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese plus extra for topping
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 12 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 5 Green Onions diced and save some of the green part to use as a topping
- 3/4 cup Franks RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce Must be the wing sauce, not the hot sauce
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Grease a mini muffin baking tray
- Place the wonton wrappers into the mini muffin tray. Push the wonton wrappers in, folding over some of the sides that are overlapping, so that later you will have space to add dip. *View my video on pinterest, instagram, facebook, or tiktok to see how I did this.*
- Bake the wonton cups for 10 minutes, until crispy and light golden brown.
- While it is baking, put the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- After the wonton cups finish their first baked, fill each wonton cup with the Buffalo Chicken filling. I like to use a 2 inch ice cream scooper.
- Top with a little more shredded cheddar
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350F
- Remove from oven, top with reserved green onion and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
September 20, 2021 at 3:32 pm
I tried these and they are excellent-highly recommended football watching treat!